Equal Opportunity Cell
University Equal Opportunity Cell” was established in the year 2009. The main purpose of the Cell is to provide career counselling, on campus employment opportunities to students belonging to the OBC and minority communities. The Cell works in collaboration with different P.G. Departments of the University. It is an innovative cell of the University funded by UGC through which the OBC and minority students get an opportunity to enhance their communication skills, soft skills and to have a career of their choice. The Cell is managed by the Coordinator along with other two supporting staff. EOC is functioning in the University focusing on the upliftment of the weaker section in the Students community. Under the guidance of staff members, Equal Opportunity Cell provides academic, personal and psychological support to the students.
- Focusing on overall personality and skill development so as to ensure enhancing their employability.
- Inclusive growth for everyone by encompassing everyone into the mainstream of society.
- Providing personal counseling and career guidance.
- Awareness building and sensitization regarding discrimination on various grounds.
- Co‐ordinating and working with other statutory bodies of the universities
- It helps to access to posses different scholarship sponsored by different agencies and institution and Governments.
- It give service to the low socio economic student community with respect to their security opportunity and justices.
- It provides information services available and provision can have from the equal opportunity cell.
|1||Dr.Srinivasa||MPEd, SLET, M.Phil. PhD||Coordinator|
- E O C and SC /ST Cell jointly organized the 100th birth centenary celebration day of former chief minister on August 20th 2016 .
- E O C and SC /ST Cell also jointly organized the 100th birth day of former chief minister on August 31st 2016 .
- We are submitted Proposal Construction of OBC Hostel to Back ward class commission Bangalore