Courses Offered: M.Com , M.Phil,Ph.D
Nature of Course: Semester Scheme
Duration: 4 semesters (2 Years)
Intake: M.Com 50+25 (Self Supporting)
A candidate should have passed B.Com/BBA/BCA degree course from this University or any other University recognized as equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/Cat-I & 45% for OBC category candidates).
|Designation||Professor & Chairperson, Department of M.Com|
|Telephone No (Office)||08352-229103|
“Popularizing the Commerce and Management Studies and Research among Women as a means of their empowerment and to be a leading knowledge provider and qualifying body for organizational and professional development in the region”
- To develop an Institute of Excellence in the areas of Commerce and Management Studies and Research.
- To develop women professional who are committed to excellence in their personal and professional endeavours.
- To improve the industry practices through research, training and consultancy programmes and hence make a meaningful contribution to the women socio-economic development of North Karnataka.
- To serve as an intellectual resource base in India (particularly Karnataka), maintain the standards of excellence in every aspect of operation and become a role model for newly emerging centers of quality education for women.
- Major Research Project on “Role of Social Entrepreneur’s in Fostering Sustainable Development Through Women Empowerment: A Study with Special Reference to Select Districts of North Karnataka Region, India”, sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi – Ongoing.
- Organized Ten – Day National Level Workshop on “Research Methodology and Data Analysis Tools through SPSS in Social Sciences”, sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi on 16th to 25th Aug., 2013.
- Organized Two-Day National Level Conference on “Social Aspects in Marketing Management for 21st Century”, sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi on 21st and 22nd Nov., 2013.
- Organzied Two-Day International Conference on “Strategies for Social and Sustainable Competitive Advantage in Globalized Era”, sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi on 20th and 21st June, 2014.
- Organized Ten – Day National Level Workshop on “Research Methodology and Data Analysis Tools through SPSS in Social Sciences”, sponsored by Directorate of SC/ST Cell, KSWU, Vijayapur from 14th to 24th July 2014.