The placement cell is committed to provide all possible assistance to its post graduate students in their efforts to find employment.
The placement service operates year around to facilitate contacts between companies/institutions and students. This may include advice on placement proceedures; help to prepare application and curriculum vitae/resume. The aim is to ensure that students have the information and skills necessary for an effective job search.
Objective of Placement Cell
- Create awareness among students regarding available career options and help them in identifying their career objectives.
- Guide the students in developing skills and job search strategies required to achieve their career objectives.
- Identify suitable potential employers and help them achieve career objectives.
- Organize activities concerning career planning.
- Act as bridge between students , alumni and employees.
- Take feedback from industry and provide inputs for curriculum.
- To assist the students for Research/Project/Internship work.